Friday, January 4, 2019
Re-registration for St. Hilary School students currently in grades K-7 will be completed online between January 4 and February 8.
The online application system for tuition assistance is also open now through March 1.
It is important that you adhere to these deadlines to reserve your child's place at St. Hilary School for 2019-2020, and to be considered for the largest available pool of tuition assistance funds.
Please continue reading for complete instructions about online re-registration for your child. Please note the policy on student placement and other important information. Please click the links at the end of this email for the required re-registration fee voucher, as well as information about tuition assistance in both English and Spanish.
If you have questions about re-registration, please contact either Debbie Sinopoli at firstname.lastname@example.org or Mary Smith at email@example.com.
If you have questions about tuition assistance, please contact Lou Camerato at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ST. HILARY SCHOOL
To Re-Register Your Child:
For 2019-2020, St. Hilary School re-registration will be completed online via the Gradelink system.
Please follow the steps below to complete your child’s re-registration:
- Please log into your Gradelink account. For assistance with Gradelink, please contact Mrs. Smith at email@example.com.
- Click the Re-Enroll tab on the left side of the screen and follow the prompts to complete the information in the following sections. PLEASE BE AS ACCURATE AND THOROUGH AS POSSIBLE IN COMPLETING ALL INFORMATION, AS THIS CONSTITUTES YOUR CHILD’S SCHOOL RECORD AND MUST BE CORRECT AND COMPLETE!
- The sections you will be asked to complete after the Start screen include Student (information about your child), Parent 1 and Parent 2 (information about each parent), Family(information about younger children at home), Contacts (people you would like the school to contact if you cannot be reached in the event of an illness or emergency), Medical(information about health care providers, allergies and other medical conditions, and medication for your child – must also sign electronically for consent or refusal for treatment),Worship (information about church membership and sacraments for your child), Information (Internet Acceptable Use Policy, Media Release Form, Handbook Agreement – each must be signed electronically), and Attachments: Custody Form – if any changes to custody in last 12 months - must be downloaded, printed, completed and returned to school office, and Re-Registration Fee Voucher – must be downloaded, printed, completed and returned to school office with fee – See Step 4 below.
- If you did not download and print the Re-Registration Fee Voucher in Gradelink, please click the link at the end of this email to print your Re-Registration Fee Voucher. This form may also be accessed on the school website under Red Folder / Forms and Documents. Complete the voucher and send it to the school office with your re-registration fee check payable to St. Hilary School for $150 per child. Your re-registration will not be complete without this step! To ensure proper crediting of payments, please do not send payment without the voucher form!
* Your online re-registration must be completed and your re-registration fee payment with voucher must be submitted to the school office by February 8, 2098. We cannot guarantee a space for your child if you do not meet this deadline.
* We cannot “hold” a space for your child. If your child will not return to school in August but you anticipate that he or she may return mid-year, your child will be considered withdrawn on his or her last date of attendance and you must enroll him or her as a new student upon his or her return.
* IMPORTANT!! ABOUT STUDENT PLACEMENT: If you have a concern about your child’s needs that you would like to have considered as placement is being assigned for the coming school year, you must put this concern in writing to your child’s current teacher by March 1, 2019. Concerns submitted by this date that impact the child’s learning will be considered but cannot be guaranteed. Placement concerns shared after March 1 and during the summer will be considered only if they are due to a sudden change in the family situation or the health of the child that may affect the child’s learning at school. Absolutely no changes will be made to student placement after August 1. Requests for specific teachers are not encouraged and will not be guaranteed.
* Re-registration questions? Please contact Debbie Sinopoli at 330-867-8720, ext. 343 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Mrs. Smith at 330-867-8720, ext 221 or email@example.com.
To Apply for Tuition Assistance:
* Tuition assistance is available for families who can substantiate financial need. Please go to www.online.factsmgt.com/aid to apply for tuition assistance. To be considered for the largest pool of funds, please apply by March 1, 2019.
* Tuition assistance questions? Please contact Lou Camerato at 330-867-1055, ext. 203 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuition and Fee Information:
* NO TUITION PAYMENT IS DUE AT THIS TIME.
* Your school tuition and fees for 2019-2020 (excluding the re-registration fee, which is payable now) are payable between June 1, 2019 and May 31, 2020.
* We are pleased to again offer a discount to those families choosing to pay their tuition in full by May 15, 2019. The full -pay discount for 2019-2020 will be 1% of the tuition amount.
* For families who choose to pay tuition in installments, we will again use the FACTS tuition management service. Please see FACTS Information below for details.
* You will receive correspondence from our business office in May indicating the total amount of your 2019-2020 tuition and fees, the amount of the 1% full payment discount if applicable, any applicable tuition assistance, and payment instructions.
* Tuition and fee questions? Please contact Lou Camerato at 330-867-1055, ext. 203 or email@example.com.
* You have the option of 10 and 12 month payment plans with FACTS using automatic withdrawal from your checking or savings account, or automatic charges to your Discover, American Express or MasterCard credit card. (FACTS charges a 2.5% service fee for the credit card option.) You have the option of choosing one of several payment dates.
* Upon completion of re-registration, your total tuition and fees for 2019-2020 will be calculated and submitted to FACTS. You will receive instructions on how to begin your payments and more information with your tuition invoice in the coming months. If you are currently enrolled in FACTS, you do not need to re-enroll with FACTS, but you will be responsible for the annual $45 fee.
* FACTS questions? Please contact Lou Camerato at 330-867-1055, ext. 203 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit the FACTS website: www.factsmgt.com.
Tuition Rates for the 2019-2020 School Year
Parishioner Parishioner Parishioner
One child $ Three children $ Five children $
Two children $ Four children $ Six children $
Per child $
Fees for the 2019-2020 School Year
$150.00 per child Registration Fee (per child)
THIS FEE MUST BE PAID WITH RE-REGISTRATION – NOT WITH TUITION
NON-REFUNDABLE AFTER JUNE 1, 2019
$150.00** per child Kindergarten Fee (helps to defray cost of teaching assistant)
$150.00** per child First Grade Fee (helps to defray cost of teaching assistant)
$100.00** per child Eighth Grade Fee (helps to defray graduation / year-end expenses)
$ 25.00** per family Parents’ Association Fee
(covers PA membership, copy of school directory, Celebration class projects,
teacher gifts, and a portion of Field Day/8th grade picnic expenses)
**Noted fees can be bundled with tuition and prorated with tuition payments, beginning June 1, 2019.
FEBRUARY 8, 2019 RE-REGISTRATION AND $150 PER CHILD FEE DUE
MARCH 1, 2019 APPLICATION FOR TUITION ASSISTANCE DUE
MAY 15, 2019 PAY FULL 2019-2020 TUITION FOR 1% DISCOUNT
JUNE 1, 2019 2019-2020 TUITION PAYMENTS BEGIN